К содержанию

Is Mädchen hier Akkusativ oder Dativ?

от sheriDE, 21 сентября 2020 г.

Язык: Deutsch

sheriDE (Показать профиль) 21 сентября 2020 г., 12:53:16

Hallo,

ich bin Sheri...ich habe eine Frage. In diesem Satz "Sie ist ein nettes Mädchen", ist Mädchen Akkusativ oder Dative?

Vielen Dank.

VG
Sheri

cototo (Показать профиль) 23 сентября 2020 г., 9:54:16

Liebe Sheri,

"Mädchen" in deinem Satz steht weder im Akkusativ, noch im Dativ, sondern im Nominativ. Das ist der "Kopula" genannter Gebrauch des Verbs "Sein", der Prädikat dessen Satzes im Nominativ steht.

Viele Grüße,

MarlonJ (Показать профиль) 14 октября 2020 г., 10:50:38

Same with cototo. It is nominative. Great on you for asking because some people are not open to admitting they don't understand.

kuldeept (Показать профиль) 15 октября 2020 г., 11:49:16

Dative and accusative in German can get confusing
First of all let me tell you, that we will not cover the cases in relation to prepositions in this article.

So you can relax and we will walk through it step by step.

And most importantly: DO NOT BE AFRAID of the dative and accusative in German. I promise, it’s not that bad. I will explain what the difference is between dative and accusative in German.

Genders and articles in German
To understand the cases in a better way it is, first of all, important to understand that German works with genders. Instead of a single article like “the” in English, German consists of three genders and therefore three different articles.

The genders are male or masculine (der Mann), female or feminine (die Frau) and neutral or neuter (das Kind).

CAUTION: These articles do not necessarily match the “real” gender.

For example: die Frau, feminine (the woman) but das Mädchen, neutral (the girl)
German Language Classes in Pune

Назад к началу