Sadržaj

How to find out the correct answer when you make mistake?

od dsipus, 18. svibnja 2016.

Jezik: English

dsipus (Prikaz profila) 18. svibnja 2016. 07:28:27

Hallo,

I would like to know what is the right solution to the answers that I get wrong.
However, I cannot find that and I am wandering whether it is possible at at all.
I would appreciate the explanation how to find the correct answer ridulo.gif.
Thank you.

Regards,
Drazenka

gastheer (Prikaz profila) 28. svibnja 2016. 09:55:01

I'd like to know why all answers are marked wrong when the early lessons ask to to write the numbers out as words? Is it a fault. If so, why is it still there?

KarlTorsten (Prikaz profila) 28. svibnja 2016. 20:32:53

Hallo,

warum schreibt man denn hier auf Englisch und nicht auf Deutsch? Das ist doch über die deutsche und eigentlich österreichische Sprache?! Nicht denn wahr?

Papillon68 (Prikaz profila) 6. lipnja 2016. 13:31:09

Hallo,

ich habe die selbe Frage. Ich wûrde gern wissen, wo wir die richtige Antworten finden kônnen.

Es ist keine Frage fûr di Benûtzer aber fûr die Webmaster.

gastheer (Prikaz profila) 12. lipnja 2016. 13:56:50

Hallo,

warum schreibt man denn hier auf Englisch und nicht auf Deutsch? Das ist doch über die deutsche und eigentlich österreichische Sprache?! Nicht denn wahr?
Obviously because people are here to learn German. If they could already fully communicate in German there would be no need to be here!

adrin04 (Prikaz profila) 17. srpnja 2016. 14:11:37

Hallo,

Obviously because people are here to learn German. If they could already fully communicate in German there would be no need to be here!
ridulo.gif so funny answers

LUBA160662 (Prikaz profila) 20. srpnja 2016. 10:57:44

Hallo.
ich habe Lubov. Ich lerne Deutch.

Abdessattar_Beltaief (Prikaz profila) 30. srpnja 2016. 18:57:50

Hallo.
ich habe Lubov. Ich lerne Deutch.
I think you mean "ich heiße Lubov". I learn german too, and I am searching for some friends to discuss in german and learn together.

xavi66 (Prikaz profila) 7. ožujka 2018. 08:35:56

Poruka je skrivena.

Natrag na početak