Sadržaj

Learn of Gerrman Grammar intensive

od Sajbo1, 12. svibnja 2016.

Jezik: English

Sajbo1 (Prikaz profila) 12. svibnja 2016. 22:05:29

Hi there, I'm looking for somebody who wants to learn German. I would like to rewise and to make all German grammar (A1-B1 - from basic to intermediate) better. Write me when you want it too! I'm Peter. When I will not be online you can write me to sajbo1@gmail.com. Thank you. I will be happy. BR, Peter. Langzages: Slovak, English, German.

Hallo zusammen. Ich bin auf der Suche nach jemanden, der Deutsch ernst lernen will! Ich möchte mich mit jemandem regelmäßig ganze Grammatik (Niveau A1-B1) wiederholen und verbessern. Schreib mir, wenn du auch darauf stehst! Bin der Peter. Falls ich länger nicht online wäre, schreib mir einfach an sajbo1@gmail.com an. Danke euch. Ich werde mich freuen! Viele Grüße, Peter. Sprachen: slowakisch, englisch, deutsch.

linette (Prikaz profila) 2. prosinca 2016. 09:47:44

Hi Peter, your offer sounds very interesting. I would like to continue learning German and to improve my knowledges.

Thanks,

Elena

AlexTurner (Prikaz profila) 20. siječnja 2017. 09:45:51

Hi there! I think we can help each other. I need to improve my german, so do you from what You're saying. Write to me: angelkolodziej01@gmail.com

Rohullah88 (Prikaz profila) 11. veljače 2017. 09:19:10

Hi peter, thanks for sharing that with us, i am sure we will learn too much with you.

annakill (Prikaz profila) 19. srpnja 2017. 11:03:44

I studied German from a tutor: https://buki.org.pl/korepetycje/jezyk-niemiecki/ he gave me good knowledges of german - i was twice in Germany and it was amazing!

Gerik (Prikaz profila) 29. rujna 2017. 16:34:06

Hi Peter, I would like to learn German more less from scratch. I forgot most of it. Please let me know whether your offer is still on. Thanks. Gerik

Natrag na početak