- Prikaz profila
- Poruke: 6
UBS (Prikaz profila) 27. ožujka 2018. 16:10:47
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to grow and become the part of the global support team? We're looking for analysts speaking German, French or Italian to provide the best support to users in our organization. We will guide you and provide a range of various trainings
We're looking for someone who:
• wants to develop within IT or looking for opportunities in this area, especially service user division
• will be able to log, update and resolve the reported end-user issues and track them in the ticketing tool
• is ready to act as a point of contact for internal users of the bank to support technology related issues and queries
• will support documentation publishing to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required
USC (User Service Center) is a Global Support function in UBS. We are the point of contact for all end-users in our organization. We provide a support and help with issues associated with working environment.
Your experience and skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows
• Basic analytical skills
• Nice to have experience in corporate environment
• Fluent in English and French, German or Italian
• Flexible and able to respond to change
• Solutions focused with a can do attitude
• Ambitious, respectful and fearless
• Keen in using modern business technologies
• Strong researcher and problem solver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.