To contents

Learn of Gerrman Grammar intensive

by Sajbo1, May 12, 2016

Language: English

Sajbo1 (User's profile) May 12, 2016, 10:05:29 PM

Hi there, I'm looking for somebody who wants to learn German. I would like to rewise and to make all German grammar (A1-B1 - from basic to intermediate) better. Write me when you want it too! I'm Peter. When I will not be online you can write me to sajbo1@gmail.com. Thank you. I will be happy. BR, Peter. Langzages: Slovak, English, German.

Hallo zusammen. Ich bin auf der Suche nach jemanden, der Deutsch ernst lernen will! Ich möchte mich mit jemandem regelmäßig ganze Grammatik (Niveau A1-B1) wiederholen und verbessern. Schreib mir, wenn du auch darauf stehst! Bin der Peter. Falls ich länger nicht online wäre, schreib mir einfach an sajbo1@gmail.com an. Danke euch. Ich werde mich freuen! Viele Grüße, Peter. Sprachen: slowakisch, englisch, deutsch.

linette (User's profile) December 2, 2016, 9:47:44 AM

Hi Peter, your offer sounds very interesting. I would like to continue learning German and to improve my knowledges.

Thanks,

Elena

AlexTurner (User's profile) January 20, 2017, 9:45:51 AM

Hi there! I think we can help each other. I need to improve my german, so do you from what You're saying. Write to me: angelkolodziej01@gmail.com

Rohullah88 (User's profile) February 11, 2017, 9:19:10 AM

Hi peter, thanks for sharing that with us, i am sure we will learn too much with you.

annakill (User's profile) July 19, 2017, 11:03:44 AM

I studied German from a tutor: https://buki.org.pl/korepetycje/jezyk-niemiecki/ he gave me good knowledges of german - i was twice in Germany and it was amazing!

Gerik (User's profile) September 29, 2017, 4:34:06 PM

Hi Peter, I would like to learn German more less from scratch. I forgot most of it. Please let me know whether your offer is still on. Thanks. Gerik

Back to start