Contenido

What is the best way to learn German?

de germanlearningclub, 30 de mayo de 2020

Aportes: 2

Idioma: English

germanlearningclub (Mostrar perfil) 30 de mayo de 2020 15:13:59

The German language is the most widespread mother tongue in Europe, and with its location in the heart of Europe.

If you are learning German for your career, you have made the right choice. German industry, research, and companies are famous worldwide for their innovative products. German industry solves simple problems with simple products, be it an impressive Mercedes or a practical pencil.

But this is not the only reason to discover German, because this language returns to a unique history of philosophy, music, poetry, and art with which you can enchant your love.

And finally, German speakers know how to have fun. Berlin is famous all over the world for its parties, Vienna invites you to a glamorous dance, and of course, you will never miss the Oktoberfest.

If you are wondering how long it takes to learn German, don't do it! Obviously, it will take time (not just three weeks) and effort, but with the right approach and effective strategies, it will progress quickly.

To help you learn German quickly and efficiently, I give you my five smartest tips for anyone who wants to master the German language.

I hope this helps you,
source: What is the best way to learn German?

MarlonJ (Mostrar perfil) 14 de octubre de 2020 10:46:15

I think the best way to learn is really immersing yourself in the culture. Communicating with people who speak it will be the best thing to do because they can easily teach you the context behind it.

Volver al inicio