Contenido

Your comments about the website

de Neringa, 26 de diciembre de 2013

Aportes: 30

Idioma: English

Hohenems (Mostrar perfil) 22 de febrero de 2014 15:06:52

Hey there. New user. I second/third the notion of showing correct solutions to mistakes (after having the chance to fix them).

One comment about design. After clicking the "Finished" button, you get kicked back to the start of the lesson/exercise and have to scroll down to click "Next". That's fine if you had mistakes (as you're forced to see your mistakes), but when you get 100%, it gets tedious to have to scroll down. Perhaps if the user gets 100% the next button can appear at the top, or something similar?

Other than that, great site so far (I've only done a few lessons). I especially appreciate the grammar explanations (which are generally lacking on the other site I use).

Tchüss!

mahshid (Mostrar perfil) 23 de febrero de 2014 09:28:40

hey thanks guys this website is great
i was reading the grammar section and the only thing that bothered me
was the fact that there weren't any english translations for the examples
I'm a beginner and i don't know alot of german words but with the help of translation
i could use this amazing explanations even more. thanks a ton

Hohenems (Mostrar perfil) 23 de febrero de 2014 21:34:01

Se ha ocultado el mensaje.

Adele (Mostrar perfil) 25 de febrero de 2014 19:05:03

A little suggestion: there are some exercises for listening (for example short dialogues and we have to click on "richtig" or "falsch") and they are not so easy.. We can check if we have passed or not the exercise but i think it could be useful to put at the end of the unit a page with the transcription of dialogue. What do you think? Would it be possible in next future?
Danke!

ninab (Mostrar perfil) 27 de febrero de 2014 10:05:59

Hello,

I found out this web page yesterday and I can't shove how truly happy I am I finally found something so organized and helpful. I think that this page is the best one among the competitors. Well done and thank You so much!

Nina

Sparkle (Mostrar perfil) 11 de marzo de 2014 15:58:22

Hi,

I'd like to second Adele's comment. I was going through the second lesson and my mistakes were underlined in red but I had no idea what was wrong - was it a spelling mistake? Did I not capitalize a word? This is even more important if the question is not very explicit - the lesson taught many ways of saying thank you, but only accepted "Dank" as an answer.

If it would be possible to view the correct answers before trying again we would not be so lost.

Yusni (Mostrar perfil) 22 de marzo de 2014 08:39:45

Hallo Liebe Leute !

I´m Yusni , ´´New User´´ I´m very happy to find this web. This website is simple! Usually , I´m use website from GI (http://www.goethe.de/prj/dfd/en/home.cfm) but little difficult !

MaurizioNozzolillo (Mostrar perfil) 7 de abril de 2014 15:17:39

Hello,

I started my first German course only from a week and i found it very good,i'm proceeding quickly.
I didn't have problems,probably one of the suggests already posted(eg. key for the mistakes) could be the "the icing on the cake", just as we say in Italy.

Only a question about the reached levels(A1;A2;B1) at the end of courses :

Are they acknowledged by someone or not?

thank you
Maurizio

seowleng (Mostrar perfil) 28 de julio de 2014 12:47:38

Hi

I am new to this website, and find it very informative. I am excited to try the courses.

But when I go in the 1st lesson, I can't hear the audio after clicking the start button.
I tried the 2nd lesson and I get the same result. How do I get the audio playing?

I am using Window 8. I have tried IE and Firefox but both don't works on the audio.
Please help.

Thank you,
SeowLeng

szele (Mostrar perfil) 24 de octubre de 2014 12:27:15

Hi,
I am very happy with this learning resource. I also would appreciate having transcripts of dialogues available.
Thanks

Volver al inicio