Al la enhavo

17 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students

de germanlearningclub, 2020-majo-23

Mesaĝoj: 2

Lingvo: English

germanlearningclub (Montri la profilon) 2020-majo-23 15:32:05

List of Universities in Germany for International Students that are Tuition-Free
    • Technical University of Munich
      Ludwig Maximilians University
      Heidelberg University
      Karlsruher Institute of Technology
      Humboldt University of Berlin
      Free University of Berlin
      RWTH University
      Technical University of Berlin
      University of Tubingen
      Albert Ludwig University
      Georg-Augusta University of Göttingen
      University of Hamburg
      University of Bonn
      Goethe University
      University of Stuttgart
      Darmstadt University of Technology
      TU Dresden
This is also another aspect to think about. These German universities are indeed free of tuition fees, but they do not provide accommodation or living expenses. You can either support yourself with your own money or support yourself with scholarships. To see the list of scholarships, consult the scholarships in Germany and apply them to some of them. By receiving scholarships, you can really study in Germany for free with the combination of universities and free scholarships.

Description of universities without tuition fees in Germany, request, information for international students and links to scholarships

These tuition-free universities in Germany are great news for international students. If you want to know the complete process of free education in Germany, we have compiled a complete guide for you. You should check out how to study in Germany for free.

I hope this helps you,
source: 17 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students

pal7metor (Montri la profilon) 2020-majo-27 13:46:55

. I am searching for tuitions in Germany and I get the exact topic I am thankful to you for sharing this educational information. and the way you wrote is also good, you covered up all the points which I searching for & I am impressed by reading this. Keep writing and sharing educational information like this which can help us to grow our knowledge.

German language classes in pune

Reen al la komenco