Al la enhavo

Your comments about the website

de Neringa, 2013-decembro-26

Mesaĝoj: 23

Lingvo: English

Neringa (Montri la profilon) 2013-decembro-26 21:12:29

Hello!

If you found any typing or system errors on deutsch.info, please inform us about that in this topic. Don't forget adding the links. Many thanks in advance!

Adele (Montri la profilon) 2014-januaro-09 16:10:45

Hello! I've signed up yesterday and i think this website it's very interesting and well done. Until now i didn't find any system errors but i would like something better about mistakes. They are underlined in red (i am talking about little sentences from Italian to German) but at the end of the exercise there isn't any solution or answer key. So it's a little bit difficult to understand and correct my mistakes... I hope this side of the course can get better!
Bye, Adele

Neringa (Montri la profilon) 2014-januaro-14 14:56:29

Dear Adele,

Thanks for the idea! We try to improve the website continually, but unfortunately not all ideas can be realised immediately. However we'll consider including this improvement to the next step of the project.

Best regards,
Neringa

Sorez (Montri la profilon) 2014-januaro-25 09:30:09

Hello,

I like this website althought I'm trying to solve a little technical problem and I hope you can help me. If there is some listening I can't here anything and I don't know what to do. Thank you in advance.

Neringa (Montri la profilon) 2014-januaro-25 18:53:25

We've already received several comments about this problem, which appears in older operating systems. I suggest trying another browser, e.g. Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome while we're trying to find the problem.

tingirablue (Montri la profilon) 2014-februaro-09 10:09:31

I see that this program is still in 'beta', which is great because I can see that when refined it will be a very powerful learning tool. One huge improvement would be to give a corrected version of mistakes, rather than just stating that a mistake had been made. I also find the program slows down a great deal on occasion to the point where it is unusable, suggesting that the servers cannot cope with the load. Maybe that needs an update?

Neringa (Montri la profilon) 2014-februaro-09 15:09:20

I see that this program is still in 'beta', which is great because I can see that when refined it will be a very powerful learning tool. One huge improvement would be to give a corrected version of mistakes, rather than just stating that a mistake had been made.
Thank you for your comment. We're working on some new functions and improvements of the website including some changes in the exercises.
I also find the program slows down a great deal on occasion to the point where it is unusable, suggesting that the servers cannot cope with the load. Maybe that needs an update?
Hm... it's something new. Our server is good enough, maybe there is another problem. Could you please send a little bit more information about that to support@deutsch.info? We need to know more about you operating system, browser, how oft and on which pages you have this problem. We would be very grateful for such help.

tingirablue (Montri la profilon) 2014-februaro-09 23:30:00

I'm using Firefox on Windows 7 Pro. It may be a compatibility problem with
Firefox but, for example, yesterday some of the sound scripts would not play, while others in the same exercise would. Also page refreshing (in the same session) almost came to a halt. This is not a problem I have experienced with other programs. For example, Duolingo which I also use seems to work perfectly.

Neringa (Montri la profilon) 2014-februaro-10 12:08:21

I'm using Firefox on Windows 7 Pro. It may be a compatibility problem with
Firefox but, for example, yesterday some of the sound scripts would not play, while others in the same exercise would. Also page refreshing (in the same session) almost came to a halt. This is not a problem I have experienced with other programs. For example, Duolingo which I also use seems to work perfectly.
Thank your for the details! We'll try to find the problem.

tingirablue (Montri la profilon) 2014-februaro-11 01:17:19

In fact the problem has just cropped up with Duolingo as well in that it failed to reproduce sound on a couple of occasions. The incompatibility might just be at my end. I'll do a bit of house keeping and see if that improves things

Reen al la komenco