To contents

Learning German - difficult?

by Deanna, July 23, 2014

Language: English

Deanna (User's profile) July 23, 2014, 9:08:34 AM

Hello to everyone!

I am new on this page... I have a question for u. I just started to learn German. Do you have any good advice how to learn German systematic and on easiest way possible?
Thank u,
by!

Robert111 (User's profile) July 23, 2014, 8:43:48 PM

I'm just started to lern German too, and would advice how to improve my German language ridulo.gif

MaHja (User's profile) September 14, 2014, 8:21:57 PM

Hi both of you,

the best way to learn German is to make a lot of friendships with german-speaking people ridulo.gif

Maybe a book is good enough for the beginning - gramatik is a bit difficult. And a lot of german movies, music... That's very helpful.

Tschüß ridego.gif

talip27 (User's profile) October 10, 2014, 6:05:50 PM

Mahya hat recht..ridulo.gif

nickbor34 (User's profile) March 1, 2021, 9:57:55 AM

I love learning with literature kits. This is the hallmark of the German humanities

bobfily (User's profile) March 1, 2021, 10:05:32 AM

Hello, this is an old topic, but I'm pleased that there are connoisseurs of this approach. I use the topic compilation method to quickly learn vocabulary. It helps to focus on the specifics and understand the logic of the author. For example, my last experience is Edgar Poe. This author knows how to show complex human feelings in simple words. I liked the German translation in conjunction with the literary department of Garbs.

Back to start